Search This Blog

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Some Examples of Analysing Intraday movements of NIFTY Index

Dear Visitors,

I am very glad that you are visiting my blog again and again... but... unfortunately, I am not able to update my blog since long time. I am sorry for that... Hope I will update next Lessons very soon...

Meanwhile, those of you, who had already learned the basics of Krishnamurthy Padhdhati (KP Stellar Astrology) can refer to my other blog for live examples, or you can name them as tutorials...

Here is the link :

http://skmniftyviews.blogspot.com/

Love you all... Suresh

3 comments:

Rajen Sanathara said...

SIR SURESHJI,I M READING UR BLOG I WANT TO SPEAK TO U,PLEASE GIVE ME A MISS CALL.
I WILL CALL U.
RAJEN 9820230414

Rajen Sanathara said...

i m reading ur blog,sir i want to speak to u plz give miss call on my number.i will call u back.
rajen sanathara
9820230414

Intraday Gold Tips said...

Nice blog and very informative this type of blogs are very helpful for investors because every investor know that market is very risky but this type of blog is guided us and also increase our daily to daily information about market.